Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- Youll be happy you saw this!
- Are you looking for interesting and unique? Maybe even with a rustic and eclectic twist? Then I definitely think youll love this mason jar pendant light!
- Do you have a stinky pup? With oatmeal for sensitive skin, coconut oil for moisture, baking soda for funky odors, and essential oils to keep fleas at bay, youll love this natural DIY dog shampoo.
- Make a pallet swing for $40! Ive seen quite a few pallet swing projects that use extra wood in addition to the pallet wood; however, this swing only uses the wood from two pallets.
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait
- PINK STARBURST SHOT: Create this drink that tastes exactly like your favorite candy with this recipe. Youll need vanilla vodka, DeKuyper Pucker Watermelon Schnapps, sweet and sour mix, and ice! Click through for the full instructions and for more fun drink ideas!
- How to recover lampshades, using fabrics. This is one of the best tutorials on this Ive seen.
- Shut the front door! This is the coolest thing I have EVER seen!!!! I am making a million of these right now! Amazing Christmas present idea!!!
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go signed every year by your child’s teacher. | 26 Incredibly Meaningful Gifts You Can Give Your Kids