Photo via: wendys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Check out this post to learn how easy it is to grow your own tangerines in a container!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Looking to get an industrial, vintage look in your house but cant find a contemporary table to suit your needs? This instructable will give you motivation to make your own pallet coffee table.
- Best Way to Cook Corn on the Cob for a Crowd—in a Cooler – Bon Appétit
- Herb garden – its cute but a tiny space for them to grow..
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.