Photo via: boredomtherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Now this woman knows how to do eye makeup! Some of her other ones are even better!
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- 37 cool tricks for repurposing ikea stuff to organize your home. Some of them are weird but Im pinning for the ones I do like.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Orange peel candles? Yes please.
- Fashion a cute dress from an oversized skirt? Yes please! | 41 Awesomely Easy No-Sew DIY Clothing Hacks..!! jewelexi createfromhome
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.