Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3D Printing watch parts using a George Daniels design
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- 3D Printed Flex Bands for Apple Watch designed by Maria Cichy
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- Lichen . exosqueleton watch on Behance
- Livy Love: Why I Love my Polar Watch
- Its National Philanthropy Day! Lets Change the World One Woman at a Time and Watch Her THRIVE!!!
- Red Flags to Watch Out For When Choosing a Pallet For Craft Projects
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.