Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BOOK CASE || Turn an old book into a built-in activity, art, journal or notebook with case
- handmade envelope book
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Adding a Message in a Decorated Egg Shell
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 36 Genius Ways To Hide The Eyesores In Your Home
- ADDING FILLER AND FLUFF IN HOME DECOR- decorators secret for creating full and beautiful centerpieces, vignettes and arrangements-stonegableblog.com
- transfer ink to candles for a special message to the bride, groom or wedding party member
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!