Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- circus themed 1st birthday party ideas – Google Search
- modern privacy screen outdoor – Google Search
- diy van console – Google Search
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Transferring Ink to Candles~Draw on wax paper with permanent markers, wrap around candle and heat until image is transferred.
- How to Install a Fabric Feature Wall – on HGTV need to find fabric for Master Bedroom hall shelf area and upstairs office shelf area…
- Google Image Result for http://www.diyinspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Circus-Theme-Party-Ideas-2.jpg
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Personalizing your gift wrap with a tiny tree.
- Fingerprint Christmas Light Wrap
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa
- How cute is this!! A super easy way to brighten up any drab dorm room. Just drape the christmas lights around the mirror, and ta-da! It looks just like the mirror Kylie Jenner showed off in her snapchat! Check out more dorm decorating tips – 15 Tips To Create A Tumblr Dorm Room That’ll Make Anyone Jealous