Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- For the pompom lovers out there, show off your favorite specimens by making a DIY Pom Pom Specimen Plaque.
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- DIY shoe drying mats: glue river rocks/stones to metal pans or cookie sheets for a creative way to dry your shoes!