Photo via: hayneedle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.