Photo via: elegant-classics.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- DIY rainbow fan: looks cool off, doesnt look like this with the fan actually on, but Im still glad I did it. 🙂
- Make this beautiful, sparkly, stretchy slime that looks just like the swirls of a galaxy and keep your preschooler entertained for hours!
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Christmas DIY: Winter Wonderland Placemat | Holiday How-to by Focal Points, Inc.
- A Friendly Mitten Monsters Craft. The kids had names like Mitten Monsters, Glove Buddies, Mitten Stuffies and Monster Stuffies… whatever you call them, they are easy and affordable to make and result in hours of fun for your kids over the long winter months.
- Really adorable carrot treat boxes. Free printable template on this site. Site also looks like lots of fun to spend some time exploring.
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.