Photo via: sarahmeyerwalsh.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Who Knew Old Chairs Could Look so Good… :: Hometalk What a great idea!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Before cutting corks boil them in water for around 10 minutes. This will stop them from crumbling or cracking when you cut or carve into them.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,