Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old entertainment centre for your children! Love the diner part!
- How to Transfer Images To Wood Easily! | A Piece Of rainbow
- Dollartree vase becomes a designer piece with dye. The secret is the Modge Podge undercoat. ♥ it!
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Inspired by a vintage mail sorter, this DIY shoe cubby is the perfect piece of furniture to help you wrangle shoes. Free plans to build your own!
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- Liam Fabric 6 Piece Power Motion Sectional Sofa with 3 Power Motion Recliners – Couches & Sofas – Furniture – Macys
- DIY MACRO LENS FOR YOUR iPhone: Retrofit laser pointer lens, a bobby pin, and a piece of tape for incredible surface photos
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Remember your journeys and adventures with a do-it-yourself Personal Travel Map. Full instructions on how to make this stylish art piece.
- Doorbell that allows guests to perform a short piece of music on arrival