Photo via: weddingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Nursery lighting – hot air balloon, what if we did multiples of this, a light installation at varying heights, that would be neat!
- These 25 Fast and Free Quilt Patterns are perfect for quick quilting and the patterns are all free! These quilts would be great beginner projects as well.