Photo via: thecommonertoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- Tired of those ugly keys and dont want to pay for new, decorated ones? Me too. Paint your keys with nail polish! They look brand new.
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.