Photo via: thecommonertoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- DIY Alert! This bench would be a great addition to the front entrance of your home. Get the step-by-step instructions from My Daily Randomness. || @dailyrandomness
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.