Photo via: skiptomylou.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So many cute sayings to go with the most popular candy bars! Includes the tags with saying so all you have to do is attach it to the candy bar.
- DIY cupcake stands – so colorful! Get plastic wine glasses from the dollar store, fill the bottom with M&Ms (or color coordinating candies) and put the cupcakes on top. Great idea!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- A simple and easy trick to making a single cupcake holder. A great idea for gifting a neighbor or teacher.
- Use cupcake cases. Egg carton art! Great for an older child to prepare or to make for a childs room.
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- How cute is this DIY paw print wall art? What an adorable memento for their little paw prints. I so need to do this with my dogs! | decorbytheseashore.com
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- Bloggers partnered with Habitat for Humanity to decorate a beautiful home for a wonderful family. | Bloggers Heart Habitat | iamahomemaker.com
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!