Photo via: cleverclassroomblog.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- How cute is this DIY paw print wall art? What an adorable memento for their little paw prints. I so need to do this with my dogs! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Cutest idea ever!! Anniversary scrapbook! Each year you complete one page for your anniversary. Include things like prices (gas, milk etc.), what you did that year, favorite things, in the news, your ages and the year, weather report, etc. etc.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- What You Need to Know About Qualifying for a Mortgage [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- The other day my husband messaged me from work, and said, “Are you still after a dead tree?” “Always!” I said. I drove right over to pick up the tree. It was big. And beauti…
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!