Photo via: bonbonbreak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- what a great way to use up all the boxes
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.