Photo via: bonbonbreak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- what a great way to use up all the boxes
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.