Photo via: lariwashburn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Photograph and shrink all your kids drawings into one. What a great way to save space and preserve your kids artwork!Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Great way to use all the juniper twigs on the ground outside the house
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- What a wonderful way to send a personal note! These hand stitched cards kick it up a little.
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.