Photo via: lariwashburn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Photograph and shrink all your kids drawings into one. What a great way to save space and preserve your kids artwork!Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Great way to use all the juniper twigs on the ground outside the house
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.