Photo via: weddbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun Wedding Invitations – Creative Wedding Invitations | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine
- DIY Wedding Decor Floral Letters. | mysweetengagement.com
- How To Make A DIY Marbled Pot With Nail Polish | Easy Ways To Decorate A Flower Pot To Gift To A Friend Or Family Member By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/25-more-cool-projects-for-teens-cool-crafts-for-teens/
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- rustic vintage wedding signs for 2015 trends
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Tired of those ugly keys and dont want to pay for new, decorated ones? Me too. Paint your keys with nail polish! They look brand new.
- tea stain an old map, nail board together and decoupage onto pallets. Hang in garden as decor or add to house