Photo via: techeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Its National Parks Week, which means you can enter national parks for FREE! Get out and enjoy nature! Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- We love to paint, explore, cook and have fun with food coloring. There is so much you can do that is simple, but fun at the same time …
- Check out our Sexy DIY Projects that you can complete in One Hour from start to finish.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.