Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- This would be super cute and handy for our pups! We would just have to make it a little shorter….
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- $11 Makeover: Painting The Back Of Our Built In Bookcases (love this color!)
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- We all have that one really awkward corner in our house that we just dont know…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- DIY Backyard Fire Pit: simple, inexpensive weekend project that makes your backyard approximately 80 times more fun 😉
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!