Photo via: loveandrenovations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- If there is one thing that I hate…. it’s the crud that builds up on the bottom of pots and pans! You all know it! That baked on, cooked on, grime that just won’t come off.&nb…
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- We love these Golf Donuts for Dad! We made an easy Fathers Day Dessert that is creative and fun and personalized just for dad! Its a hole in one!
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Dont throw out that broken flower pot, just transform it into one of these!
- This would be super cute and handy for our pups! We would just have to make it a little shorter….
- How You Like Me Now, Grout? | Young House Love (We used this technique in our shower – still looks fantastic 2 years later.)
- Did you know if you draw on a lightbulb, that you can have really cute designs shine on your wall at night. Cool project for teens.