Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make these out of my fabric scraps
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!