Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make these out of my fabric scraps
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.