Photo via: brightnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported
- Use Washi Tape on Cabinets – 20 of the Most Adorable DIY Kitchen Projects You’ve Ever Seen
- 15 Fab Ways to Decorate With Washi Tape
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- all washi tapes
- DIY – Mini Pallet Coasters
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- you asked for it! drool-worthy cement DIY ideas. Concrete Coasters via @diyfunideas1
- Fuse beads creations that keep the bugs out of your patio drinks and make great coasters