Photo via: knickoftime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- rustic vintage wedding signs for 2015 trends
- Graduation Gift Idea, customize with appropriate school colors.
- 10 Awesome Back to School Crafts DIY Homeschool BTS CraftsforKids
- Painted Back-to-School Pencils | Click Pic for 18 DIY Back to School Crafts for Teens to Make | Easy Back to School Crafts for Kids to Make
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- King School Library: Typing Games
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- Bite-size snacking heats up with these melted Cheddar n Tomato Bacon RITZwiches. Savory flavors can really hit the spot after a day at school. And, they only take 10 minutes, start to finish.