Photo via: ohmy-creative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Brownie BETTER THAN BOX Mix + printable label (use with sticker paper for an easier project!)
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Cotton Candy Lip Scrub – a cotton candy flavored, homemade sugar scrub for sweet, kissable lips!
- 25+ diy SUGAR SCRUB recipes | Lots of different scents for everyday and holiday uses. Great handmade gift idea!! Easy neighbor gift idea!
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Make this upcycled tin can project easier with printed labels!
- DIY Gnome Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project