Photo via: number-2-pencil.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Not a big fan of pink hearts and red roses? Add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day with these quirky card templates.
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- All aboard the LOVE train! Use our brand-new, hand-drawn V-day illustrations and original sentiments to spice up your Valentines Day card this year.
- Lettered Love Canvas DIY | Valentines Day Project Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky
- Sassssssy Valentines Day illustrations and sentiments. Free for the taking. Make your V-day hot!
- Use Sweethearts to make something unique for the ones you love on Valentines Day!
- Up the style level of your seasonal sentiments by crafting Valentine’s Day photo cards. We’ve got all the inspo and instructions you need right here.
- Lots of fun and healthy Valentines Day food ideas! via @Jenn L @ Clean and Scentsible