Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sharpie a stencil on a plate. Bake at 350 for 10 mins = permanent
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- simple to make: use hot glue, beads, and clear ornaments. can make 18 for $20!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- 20+ The BEST DIY Yard Brick Projects, DIY Backyard Projects
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!