Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sharpie a stencil on a plate. Bake at 350 for 10 mins = permanent
- simple to make: use hot glue, beads, and clear ornaments. can make 18 for $20!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- 20+ The BEST DIY Yard Brick Projects, DIY Backyard Projects
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- 20+ No Bake Desserts