Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ladybug Painted Rocks
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- How To Use Chalk Paint – Dresser Makeover | U Create
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- Unique use of Pavers. Create your own mow path around your planting beds. Come to any of RCPs 6 store locations to view our wide variety of Pavers for your own hardscape project.
- Use vintage decanters to create a sparkling retro chandelier. Very Rat Pack!
- Cute and Easy to do THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE ON THE GIRLS FEET JUST USE COLORS OF WEDDING AND SATIN RIBBON AROUND ANKLES
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]
- Snowman Candles- Use Sharpies To Make The Faces – Great Hostess Gifts Or Craft Fairs