Photo via: diyhomeworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Do you have a stinky pup? With oatmeal for sensitive skin, coconut oil for moisture, baking soda for funky odors, and essential oils to keep fleas at bay, youll love this natural DIY dog shampoo.
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Repairing water stains on wood. Mix a thick paste of olive oil and salt and rub onto the wood – leave it for about 30 minutes. The salt draws out the moisture and the oil feeds the wood.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- This is called a Swedish Flame. Make your wood cuts like your cutting a cake. Leave about six inches at the base, throw a cap full of fuel oil in there and it will burn up to three hours…
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- I’m all about coconut oil and homemade dog shampoo at the moment, which may sound like a weird combination but coconut oil has some really great benefits for dogs, and hey, homemade dog shampoo is …