Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- DIY Desk Calendar… Would use as a prop to take a picture of (Polaroid) for Save The Date wedding invitation
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- DIY Glamorous Picture Frame with glass gems from the dollar tree store. Christmas or mothers day gifts from the cub scout!
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.