Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- DIY walkway. use a picture frame with multiple spaces, and a $4.00 bag of cement. Prettier and cheaper way to do a walk.
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- DIY Desk Calendar… Would use as a prop to take a picture of (Polaroid) for Save The Date wedding invitation
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.