Photo via: orgjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A true educational DIY toy for 7 to 12 yrs old. Most kids toys and games offer quick diversion and entertainment, yet do not engage children in learning practical skills. This woodland animals arts and crafts sewing kit encourages children to use their imagination, learn practical skills and build confidence and friendship, while completing a personal felt project. Suitable for beginning sewers. SHOP http://sewingkits.myshopify.com/products/woodland-friends-craft-kit
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- DIY // Build your own storage bins! Onions, potatoes. Or shoes and hats. Or toys and clothes. Love these!
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels