Photo via: housefulofhandmade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Get that farmhouse kitchen style from your favorite show, Fixer Upper! This is the best source of farmhouse decor for your kitchen!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse bathrooms and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.
- From Natural to Fabulous – take a look at these DIY Farmhouse Shelves – a total Fixer Upper Style win! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Joanna Gaines Inspiration.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »