Photo via: thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- Really adorable carrot treat boxes. Free printable template on this site. Site also looks like lots of fun to spend some time exploring.
- Wood shim placemat ~ tray ~
- I need to keep my eyes open for a cheap tray…
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray /istandarddesign/ More
- tray table makeover
- DIY Boot Tray To Coffee Table Organizer
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!