Photo via: simplyshellie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Dont throw out that broken flower pot, just transform it into one of these!
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Create a learning special education binder to help build literacy and math skills. With a few supplies from your local store, you can set these binders up so your students can work independently and build those foundational skills. Read more at: http://typicallysimple.com/learning-activities-binder-with-free-printable/
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!