Photo via: kithomebasics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Wonderful Article with very useful tips! It covers just about every aspect of wedding planning on a budget. Money Saving Tips
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Nalles House: Paint Significant Numbers on Canvas
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.