Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- The other day my husband messaged me from work, and said, “Are you still after a dead tree?” “Always!” I said. I drove right over to pick up the tree. It was big. And beauti…
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Beautiful citrus ice cubes for lemonade, sangria or water – 36 Kitchen Tips and Tricks That Nobody Told You About
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!