Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- 15 Ingenious DIY Decor Tricks Youve Never Thought Of
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!