Photo via: confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Fall table centerpiece. A couple pieces of wood, mini gourds and mason jars/candle holders are all you need to make this fantastic Fall centerpiece!
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Fall decor
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Like this look better than the wrapped yarn: Paper Bag Fall Wreath…Can do Spring and Summer too!
- By mixing your two favorite hobbies, gardening with crafting, you have this wonderfully creative project for a painted pot herb garden. Tackle this easy project this summer then use these colorful pieces as functional outdoor decorations.