Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Before cutting corks boil them in water for around 10 minutes. This will stop them from crumbling or cracking when you cut or carve into them.
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…