Photo via: roadkillrescue.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- 10 Outdoor Lighting Decoration Ideas for a Shabby Chic Garden. 6 is Lovely Outdoor Lighting
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- Rustic Home Decor | Rustic Arrow | DIY | Wood Arrow | Dip Dye | Wood Sign | Fall Decor | DIY Chalkboard | Rustic | Shabby Chic |
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂