Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- free printable initial wreath wall art! perfect for nursery art, wall art or gallery walls!
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- This rustic wood scripture sign would be beautiful in a gallery wall or it is big enough that it can hang nicely by itself. It would also make
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall
- Learn how to make these gorgeous DIY Photo Clipboards at LoveGrowsWild.com! Perfect for a gallery wall!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Easter doesn’t have to be all about pink and pastels. This year the Easter Bunny is going to bring our kids Easter Baskets full of vibrant colors!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!