Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- free printable initial wreath wall art! perfect for nursery art, wall art or gallery walls!
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- This rustic wood scripture sign would be beautiful in a gallery wall or it is big enough that it can hang nicely by itself. It would also make
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Learn how to make these gorgeous DIY Photo Clipboards at LoveGrowsWild.com! Perfect for a gallery wall!
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Easter doesn’t have to be all about pink and pastels. This year the Easter Bunny is going to bring our kids Easter Baskets full of vibrant colors!