Photo via: thefriendlyhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- A serious Poppers Penguin notebook/lapbook blog entry with links for printables at the end.
- NEXT YEAR…As cards come in, punch a corner on each one and added it to a metal ring with some decorative ribbon. Coffee table ready.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.
- Rustic Farmhouse Coffee Table DIY by Rachel Schultz LOVE THIS IDEA! Cover an ugly or boring top with reclaimed wood, stained to match your furniture!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it