Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Great tips and advice on if you should strip furniture before painting!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider