Photo via: miniinthebox.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- How cute is this!! A super easy way to brighten up any drab dorm room. Just drape the christmas lights around the mirror, and ta-da! It looks just like the mirror Kylie Jenner showed off in her snapchat! Check out more dorm decorating tips – 15 Tips To Create A Tumblr Dorm Room That’ll Make Anyone Jealous
- Check out this post to learn how easy it is to grow your own tangerines in a container!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Make Your Own iPhone Case with Rubber Bands
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…