Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.