Photo via: bargainbabe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for amazing 4th of july Diy Projects, then we have you covered. Our tips and tutorials are easy to follow and will keep the entire family entertained over the holiday.
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- 4th of July
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Up the style level of your seasonal sentiments by crafting Valentine’s Day photo cards. We’ve got all the inspo and instructions you need right here.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!