Photo via: livinglocurto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Life: Designed: DIY Pipe Bar Cart
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.