Photo via: budgeting.thenest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- DIYChristmasWreath is a décor without which Christmas can not be imagined. Hence we have created this beautiful DIY Christmas Wreath craft for you to make and decorate your house with it.
- If you’re a “lazy gardener” you can still have a beautiful yard! These 7 types of perennials alone offer a lot of variety in terms of color, size, and scent! Add some of these perennials for the lazy gardener to your landscaping and you’ll have a low-maintenance, yet beautiful, yard!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉