Photo via: cleverwoodprojects.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- The Jelwek Watch is made of a wood-based 3D printing filament, the result of combining wood powder with polylactide. After printing, the material looks and smells like wood, and can be handled similarly. There are two models of the watch available, a darker-coloured one made from Germanys Laywoo-D3, and a lighter-coloured watch made from the Netherlands ColorFabb Woodfill Fine.
- If there is one thing that I hate…. it’s the crud that builds up on the bottom of pots and pans! You all know it! That baked on, cooked on, grime that just won’t come off.&nb…
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage