Photo via: gogetglam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- large shower, waterfall showerhead, marble tile
- How To Make a Large Monogram Cutout The Easy Way – In My Own Style
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging | Macramé is coming back! Woven Yarn Crafts and DIY for creative bohemian style decorating. See the tutorial on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- omg this totally fixes my lust for bohemian bedding… DIY bohemian boho gypsy artisan type duvet covers out of tapestries!
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Our Garden Makeover Mission – Part 1
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!