Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- Loaded with bacon, red peppers, cheese, and mashed potatoes, this Bacon Potato Pizza may become a new favorite at your house!
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- Use an old sign to create a unique rustic DIY herb drying rack. Attach screws to the bottom and then use binder clips to hang the herbs upside down to dry. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- How You Like Me Now, Grout? | Young House Love (We used this technique in our shower – still looks fantastic 2 years later.)